Amazon Sennheiser Steps Contest (with Answers) : Amazon App Contest
How to win Sennheiser Momentum headphone from Amazon ?
1 . Download Amazon App from here – Android | iOS
2. Open the app and you will be able to see a contest banner about ‘Sennheiser Steps Contest’ on top of app screen. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Click here to Start’
4. The questions will start appearing now on your screen. Find the answers below.
Step 1 – Step into Music
Q1) Which of these is not a genre of music ?
Ans – Pinks
Q2) Which was the first song to be played in the outer space ?
Ans – Jingle Bells
Q3) In which country was Sennheiser founded in 1945 ?
Ans – Germany
5. Congratulations on clearing step 1. It’s time to move to step 2. Click on “Continue to Step 2”
Step 2 – Step into Conversations
Q1) What range of frequencies is known to be normal hearing range for humans ?
Ans – 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Q2) Dots and dashes are used in which method of communication ?
Ans – Morse Code
Q3) Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless headphones support multi-connection of up to 2 devices at once, with 3-way calling capability
Ans – TRUE
6. Well played 🙂 Time to move to the final step. Click on “Continue to Step 3”
Step 3 – Step into motion
Q1) Which famous scientist is associated with the ‘Laws of Motion’ ?
Ans – Isaac Newton
Q2) Which of the following wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king ?
Ans – Bluetooth
Q3) Which of these is NOT a feature of the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC wireless headphones ?
Ans – Telekinesis